If you would have told me a month ago that I would like Sriracha I would have called you crazy! But here I am 4 weeks later trying to find different ways to use this stuffed because I am addicted! This Parmesan Sriracha Chicken is probably my new favorite meal and I can’t get enough of it! It’s quick and easy to prep, absolutely delicious, and super filling!
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Tbls Mayo
3 Tbls shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Sriracha
3 slices Bacon
1/2 cup Half and Half
1 Tbls Cream Cheese
1 Tbls shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry so that the mayo will stick to it.
- Combine the mayo and sriracha in a small bowl. Use a basting brush and evenly distribute to each chicken breast; covering each one.
- Evenly coat the chicken with the 3 tbls of parmesan cheese.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake 40-50 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Towards the end of the cooking time being preparing your sauce.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, remove bacon, crumble and place in a bowl, leaving the bacon fat in the skillet.
- On med heat add the half and half while whisking until smooth and the edges start to form.
- Add in the cream cheese, whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Combine the cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and bacon until smooth.
- Remove chicken from over, top each piece with 1-2 Tbls of sauce.