I am (or was?) obsessed with Starbucks Mango Black Tea Lemonade. I obviously quit drinking this quite awhile ago once I went Keto but I honestly miss it quite a bit. I guess lucky for me Starbucks actually discontinued this drink so it’s not a temptation for me anymore.
It took a little practice getting the tea right and the ratios correct but I’m absolutely in love with this drink now!
I brew black tea as a concentrate so I have more and keep it in the fridge for a week. You can do this two ways.
- Boil 2 quarts of water. Take about 15-20 (depending on how strong you like your tea) regular black tea bags and seep for 10 minutes. Transfer to a pitch and keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Use 4 of the cold brew tea bags and seep in 2 quarts of cold water for 10 minutes.
I prefer method 1 but either is ok. Remember that this makes a concentrate so if you were just going to drink the tea you would do equal parts water to tea and add ice.
Now, for the Mango Lemonade Tea
- Measure out 8 ounces of black tea concentrate.
- Add in a packet of sugar free lemonade drink powder.
- Add in 8 ounces of water.
- Add 4-6 pumps of Mango Syrup.
- Pour into shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake and pour into cup.
It really is a delicious refreshing drink and during the summer I cannot get enough of it! I’ve also done this using the peach and strawberry watermelon syrup and both are just as good! If you’re not a Lemonade person it’s almost just as good without the lemonade. 😉