This flourless chocolate peanut butter mug cake is like magic! If you are looking for a quick, easy, and delicious keto snack this should do the trick!
This takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and comes in at 3.8 carbs so perfect for a late night snack!
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (We use this)
- 2 Tbsp Swerve (Erthritol)
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 3 pumps Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup (We use this)
- ½ Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- In a small bowl combine the cocoa powder, swerve, and baking powder mixing well.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the egg, heavy cream, and vanilla syrup and stir until well mixed.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk whisk whisk until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a mug.
- Pour the batter into the mug and microwave for 80 seconds.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle over the cake.
(ps. I’ve also topped it with 1 tbsp heavy cream mixed with one pump of sugar free vanilla syrup and it was absolutely amazing!)