Whenever I find a recipe online and it has 20 different ingredients or spices I seriously just roll my eyes. I can’t be bothered making anything that has that much stuff in it. So when I came across a recipe for mustard pork chops and saw just how much ingredients it had I figured it would be good but I could make it easier and probably better.
This recipe calls for you to marinate the pork chops overnight but c’mon guys.. it’s a trend here and ya’ll know by now that I am LAZY and a super lazy cook so I’ve never actually marinated these and they turn out just fine. Would they be better if I did? Probably.. so if you aren’t quite as lazy as I am go ahead and give it a try and then tell me to stop being lazy! 🙂
4 Boneless Pork Chops
1/3 c Dijon Mustard
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
3/4 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine mustard, olive oil, and spices in a small bowl. Transfer to ziplock bag and add Pork Chops to coat. (marinate overnight if you’re not as lazy as I am)
3. Spread Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish and coat each pork chop on both sides.
4. Place a flat roasting rack or a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet, grease well, and transfer Pork Chops to rack.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until Pork is done.
7. Broil on high until cheese is crispy.
I am a huge fan of pork, cheese, and mustard so I LOVE this recipe! If you aren’t so big on mustard just lower the amount that you’re putting in.
I usually pair this meal with some green beans and a salad and you have the perfect meal that’s delicious, easy, fast, healthy, low carb, and keto!